"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Home is not where you live, but where they understand you." - Christion Morgenstern
"There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them." -J.K. Rowling

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Why yes, I agree, it is getting rather dull. . .

To my loving friends, and all of our readers,

Ryan is right, this blog is getting boring (the school year did that to EVERYTHING! I swear.). However, even as I type these words, I am plotting our next GRAND adventure! Things will become spiced up in about a month and a half, but first life must calm down just a tad.

While I am inputting my two cents I might as well add that Tanner and Ryan do need to post about their attack, I believe we agreed on the fact that the war had to be documented on this blog. Just a thought boys, I don't think you could handle two attacks from Paige and I. *Insert plotting smile here* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment