"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Home is not where you live, but where they understand you." - Christion Morgenstern
"There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them." -J.K. Rowling

Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Dearest Family

"Maybe we are the people we are because of the people we're with, or maybe we just pick the people we need. How ever it works, when you find each other you should never let go."


  1. I love the T.V. show Modern Family.

  2. This quote, though it was talking about the different spouses in the show, applies to our family. We've all become the people we are because of the influences we've had on each other and I know that I at least never want to let go. I would have put this up on the quote list at the top of the page, but two is kind of my limit, and those other ones still apply.

I love this family you guys ;D


Moments Like These

No comments:

Post a Comment