"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Home is not where you live, but where they understand you." - Christion Morgenstern
"There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them." -J.K. Rowling

Monday, February 14, 2011

To my "supportive" friends:

From reading over our blog, the most recent post in particular (which I deny that EVER! happening), I'm beginning to realize that everything on this blog that contains me is all really rather embarrassing! Refer to the "Top 10 Quotes" list numbers 1, 5, & 6; and pretty much every story in which I am mentioned. So I think I am going to shed some light on the situations, for one if I were to EVER admit that Dirty Little Freaks EVER happened, it would have been mentioned that I had been extremely sick the entire week and unable to eat, which is why I hadn't had any food in three days. That is IF it would EVER had happen, which I do NOT endorse those claims. ALSO, IF that would have happened, it should be mentioned that delectable iced cream had 2500 calories!!!!! I don't care that if that were to happen and I hadn't eaten in three days, that is a ridiculously large number! It should also be known that if that were to happen I'm sure that Tanner and Paige would be absolutely ridiculing to the point of nearly tempting me to stop eating all together!

signed lovingly,
The Plotter.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to point out that, besides the most recent post (which did, in fact, happen), you're not really shown in a humilitating light. These are just the stories of us being us. If anything, there is just as much 'embarrassing' evidence for Ryan, Tanner, and I as there ever was for you on this blog.
    Secondly, the fact that you wrote this post proves that 'Dirty Little Freaks. . .' did happen ;D Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete