"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Home is not where you live, but where they understand you." - Christion Morgenstern
"There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them." -J.K. Rowling

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

There isn't anyone quite like us

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though they know that you are slightly cracked." - Bernard Meltzer

For some odd reason I’ve been thinking a lot about this little family, we are truly unique. No matter what happens, and there have been some moments, we all still love each other. Lucky for us we still only judge on Tuesdays. I don’t think I’ll ever understand everything they have done for me; these are the kind of people worth fighting for, because there isn’t another group of people in this world that are so willing to accept me with all of my imperfections and insecurities. For that I will never be able to thank them enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment