"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Home is not where you live, but where they understand you." - Christion Morgenstern
"There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them." -J.K. Rowling

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

To "The Energy"

I am ADVENTURE!
Now we have got that out of the way. . .
Dear Energy and everyone else for that matter,
I apologize (please don't strike me down any of you!) for not having any adventures for this summer so far. However, I have much planned for our summer vacation at the cabin, and in my own defense, this summer would be more full of randomness and excitement if it weren't for all of the time at work/vacationing. So it isn't my fault we haven't had much going on. The end of July will be sure to generate something! Before you know it we'll be back to our usual pace. :)

Much love,
Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment