"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Home is not where you live, but where they understand you." - Christion Morgenstern
"There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them." -J.K. Rowling

Monday, November 28, 2011

Well, It Has Fulfilled It's Purpose. . .

"Moments like these just can't be forgotten."
I'm writing this post because I miss my family. We haven't had any adventures lately - actually, we've BARELY seen each other lately. I don't know about you guys, but I'm going through some serious withdrawals. I've missed our times together so much that all I could think to do was go back to post one (which is where my quote at the top came from) and read about all of our good times to hold me over until this upcoming Thursday - our family Temple Square night.
I found myself laughing out loud in surprise as I read about things that I - regrettably - had forgotten. My heart literally smiled while I relived our schemes and good times, and I think I'm even more excited for Thursday than I was when we first planned it. I love you guys!
Moments Like These

No comments:

Post a Comment