"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Home is not where you live, but where they understand you." - Christion Morgenstern
"There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them." -J.K. Rowling

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hmmmm

Nice impatient face Tanner dearest, however, I too am impatient. Please refer to the prank war posts, notice the invasion of secret agents into your bedrooms was the final story in this saga, however, this should no be so. I will post the man points when, and only when, there is a white flag of shame fluttering from Ryan's front porch, or a retaliation has been made.
To ensure this, I have hidden the Man Points in some unknown area to any person other than myself, you breaking into my room to find the paper will be a vain attempt.
Retaliation or flag. Your choice love :)

Warm regards and much love,
Adventure (If I were still the Plotter I would have a plotting smile on my face.)

No comments:

Post a Comment